Vale of Rheidol Railway
18.9 km, Gauge 60 cm
Opened in 1902 from Aberystwyth to Devil's Bridge / Pontarfynach, to carry lead ore and timber, and as a tourist attraction.
closed goods mid 20s,
(1931) Re-opened 1945 july (summer) winter : passenger traffic only)
Harbor branch closed in 1930.
Passed into British Railways control where it was eventually became the only steam-operated railway run by BR, after 1967.
Now run by Brecon Mountain Railway.